Monday, April 6, 2009

The Real World Renewed for More Seasons

MTV just signed a deal for another four seasons of "The Real World". I am so excited about this news because that is one of my favorite shows. They are also going to have another four rounds of "The Real World/Road Rules Challenge". This will bring "The Real World" to its 26th season and the challenge to its 21st. "The Real World: Brooklyn" just ended and I wasn't too crazy about this season. I didn't like the people much, actually not at all, because all they did was get into stupid fights with each other. They have already started shooting the next season which is in Cancun! I think that should be a fun season and hopefully the producers cast people that somewhat get along. The new Challenge is starting soon also I think and that looks like it is going to be crazy from the get go. MTV can never cancel "The Real World" because it is one of their trademark shows and it is always getting new viewers and evolving with the times.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been a regular watching of the Real World since the Vegas cast which...will never be topped. After theres a threesome in the first episode...It gets pretty hard to top

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's very impressive how long this series has gone on for, especially on a network like MTV where it seems like the average life span of any show is one or two seasons. i hate to admit it, but I am a fan of real world. It seems a least a TINY bit less trashy than most of the other reality shows out there today. I do wonder where they will put the cast, it seems like they've been everywhere already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned about diversity, sex, love, and how to live and work in a group from the real world. I am worried about it's future because the past few seasons are becoming less and less memorable. The show needs to pay homage to the city and the personalities more and appeal to it's own agenda anymore.

    ReplyDelete