Friday, May 8, 2009

Be Careful When You Eat Out!!

A friend recently told me about a group of kids that videotaped themselves doing disgusting things to the food at Dominos and then posting it on Youtube. First of all that is gross and it makes me not want to eat out anymore but more importantly it is stupid! Why they would post it on Youtube for everyone to see is beyond me. Youtube is a very powerful device, anyone can see what is posted so you have to be careful what you are putting on there. These kids are now getting in trouble for being so stupid but I still think I will stay away from fast food for a while. This just shows how Youtube can change peoples lives, for the good and for the bad. A lot of singers get discovered from being on Youtube which is great, but people can also get in trouble for the things they post and this is an example of that.

3 comments:

  1. People are stupid. It's that simple really, people are dumb and should get caught if they're stupid enough to post it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really don't see how anyone would be stupid enough to film themselves doing something wrong or illegal and then post it on youtube. You might as well just go and do it right on the front lawn of the police station, because eventually you're going to get caught.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very concoius about when I go out to eat. I am very aware of not being a jerk. I am very scared of having my food tampered with. The worst part about it is that you would not know it happened, for the most part!

    ReplyDelete