Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Video Games With Smell!

How could gamers get even more caught up in video games? By adding smell of course! A new technology is being developed to add smell to video games. The gamers will experience the odors of whatever game they are playing, like the race track or the battlefield. There will be different smells that come out of the gaming console like burning rubber when you peel out in a car. It will be very interesting to see how this new technology works and how popular it will become. Maybe smelling these things won't be as fun as it sounds, who knows. What will they come out with next? This will definitely make the games more realistic but also more expensive. (Until they come out with something even crazier then this will be old news).

3 comments:

  1. This seems really wierd, but at the same time cool. I'm not so sure if I'd want my room smelling like burnt rubber though..Maybe once they master it they'll add to to television...smellevision..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all we need, Videogames that smell. If they made one for Monster Rancher you would be smelling poo all day. I don't know about you, but as they say in SUPERBAD..Not for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This technology would be amazing, but like Nick said, I'm not sure how I feel about my room smelling like burnt rubber. It just seems like it's unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete